Why Use Demo Tools?
All existing API operations are available
You can easily experiment with the parameters for your API queries.
Please note that the Demo Tools are provided as-is, and is intended solely as a testing resource.
Obtaining a Session Token for the Demo Tools
There are several ways that you can obtain a session token for the visualiser:
1. Using the pre-populated session token from the website
The Demo Tools will populate the session token field with the value of a session token found in your browsers cookie store for the Betfair.com website. Login to www.betfair.com (via a seperate browser tab) and refresh the demo tools page to automatically input the Session Token field
2. Manually adding the ssoid (session token) from the website cookie.
Using Google Chrome you can inspect and copy the session directly from the browser by doing the following:
1, Press Ctrl+Shif+J
2. Selection Resource > Cookies > www.betfair.com
3. Copy the value for the cookie with name ssoid and paste this into the Demo Tool
3. Using the API-NG Interactive login sample
Enter your application key and follow the login instructions; your session token with be extracted from your session and presented to you via the application.